* Bold text denotes text book chapter.
- Arshinoff S, Sadler C, D’Addario D, Bilotta R, Johnson TM: the use of topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in excimer laser photorefractive keratectomy. J Cat Refract Surg: 20; 216-222 Apr. 1994, suppl.
- Arshinoff Steve A, Leung Kevin: Gyrate Atrophy. In Tasman W., Jaeger EA eds. Duane’s Clinical Ophthalmology 3: 25; 1-24, Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia, 1996.
- Arshinoff SA, Mills MD, Haber S: The pharmacotherapy of photorefractive keratectomy. J Cat. Refr. Surg. 22: 8; 1037-1044, Oct. 1996.
- Arshinoff SA, Opalinski Y, Ma J: The pharmacotherapy of cataract surgery. in Yanoff M, Duker: Ophthalmology. In press 1997.
- Arshinoff SA: The dispersive-cohesive viscoelastic soft shell technique. J. Cataract Refract Surg. Feb. 1999. 25: 2; 167-173.
- Steinback MJ, Arshinoff SA, Samis W, Irving EL, Lillakas L, Lui B, Taylor J. Retrobulbar injection of Lidocaine: Is there an effect on saccadic velocities? Poster. ARVO 2001.
- Arshinoff SA, Albiani DA, Taylor-Laporte J. Intraocular pressure after bilateral cataract surgery using Healon, Healon5 and Healon GV. J Cataract Refract Surg. April 2002. 28:4; 617-625.
- Kertes. P, Daneshs, Punjak, et al. Toxicity of subretinal triamcinolone in rabbit. ARVO Poster 2001.
- Arshinoff Steve A, Strube Yi Ning J, Yagev R. Simultaneous Bilateral Cataract Surgery. J. Cataract Refract Surg. July 2003. 29: 7; 1281-1291.
- Irving EL, Arshinoff SA, Samis W, Lillakis L, Lui B, Taylor J, Steinbach MJ. Effect of retrobulbar injection of lidocatine on saccadic velocities J. Cataract Refract Surg 2004. 30:2; 350-356.
- Arshinoff Steve A, Leung Kevin, Strube Yi Ning J: Gyrate Atrophy. in Tasman W., Jaeger EA eds. Duane’s Clinical Ophthalmology 3: 25; 1-24, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2003.
- Arshinoff SA, Wong E. Understanding, retaining, and removing dispersive and pseudo-dispersive OVDs. J Cataract Refract Surg 2003: 29:12; 2318-2323.
- Kassiri K, Taylor-Laporte J, Arshinoff SA. Patient awareness of enhanced optical performance of the Tecnis Z9000 IOL. 2006: in press
- Chen SH, Arshinoff SA. A Cost-Analysis of Unilateral vs. Simultaneous Bilateral Cataract Surgery (SBCS) in Canada. Clinical & Surgical Ophthalmology. 2005; 23; 9: 324 – 332.
- Arshinoff SA, Chen SH. Finances influencing simultaneous bilateral cataract surgery popularity in different Canadian and international jurisdictions. J Cataract Refract Surgery 2006: in press
- Ing E, Safarpour A, Ing T, Ing S. Ocular Adnexal Assymetry in models: a magazine photograph analysis. Can J Ophthal;mol 2006 Apr; 41 (2): 175-82
- Arshinoff SA, Jaffari M, Koushan K. Winner: Best Poster Cataract secton. “OVD Use Enhanced by Cohesion Data.” American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery: San Francisco, Calfornia, March 18-23, 2006.
- Nia K, Markowitz SN. Provision and utilization of low-vision rehabilitation services in Toronto. Can J Ophthal. 2007; 42: 1-5.
- Arshinoff SA, Odorcic S. Same Day Sequential Cataract Surgery. Current Opinion in Ophthalmology 2008; 19: 1-10.
- Arshinoff S A. Bastianelli P. The Incidence of Postoperative Endophthalmitis after Immediately Sequential Bilateral Cataract Surgery (ISBCS). J Cataract Refract Surg. 2011; 37: 2105-2114.
- Micieli JA, Arshinoff SA. Five things to know about cataract surgery. Cdn Med Assn J 2011;9:1.
- Arshinoff SA, Arshinoff BI, Strube YJ. Chapter 25: Gyrate Atrophy. In Tasman W, Jaeger EA (eds): Duane’s Clinical Ophthalmology, 2011 edition, Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Shima N, Markowitz SN, Reyes SV. Residual colour detection abilities in age-related macular degeneration. Can J Ophthalmol 2013;48:274-278
- Arshinoff SA, Norman R. Tri-Soft Shell Technique. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2013; 39: 1196-1203
- Arshinoff SA, Norman R. The Tri-Soft Shell Technique. EyeWorld 2013; 18: 16-17.
- Ong Tone S, Godra A, Ing E. Correspondence. Polyangiitis overlap syndrome with granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener’s) and giant cell arteritis. Can J Ophthalmol 2013; 48: e6-e8.
- Arshinoff SA, Berk TA. Using Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Devices to Manage Problems in Cataract Surgery. In: Fishkind WJ, ed. Phacoemulsification and Intraocular Lens Implantation: Mastering Techniques and Complications in Cataract Surgery. New York, NY: Thieme Medical Publishers Inc; 2017:277-290.
- Grzybowski A, Schwartz S, Matsuura K, Ong Tone S, Arshinoff S, Ng JQ, Meyer, Liu J, Jacob S, Packer M, Lutfiamida R, Tahija S, Roux P, Malyugin B, Urrets-Zavalia J, Crim N, Esposito E, Daponte P, Pellegrino F, Graue-Hernandez E, Jimenez-Corona A, Valdez Garcia J, Hernandez-Camarena J. Endophthalmitis prophylaxis in cataract surgery: Overview of current practice patterns around the world. Curr Pharm Des. 23(4):565-573. 2017
Presentations of studies sponsored by TEF
- June 24-5, 1995 Canadian Society for Cataract & Refr. Surg. The pharmacotherapy of PRK
Victoria, B.C. presented by SAA
- June 3, 1996 American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surg. The Viscoelastic Soft shell Technique
Seattle, Washington compromised corneas & AC Compartmentalization. Pres by SAA
- June 22, 1996 Canadian Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery Painless PRK Presented by SAA Ottawa, Ontario
- June 23, 1998 International Congress of Ophthalmology Examining the track record of Amsterdam, Holland ophthalmic viscoelastics Presented by SAA
- June 2001 Steinback MJ, Arshinoff SA, Samis W, Irving EL, Lillakas L, Lui B, Taylor J. Retrobulbar
injection of lidocaine: is there an effect on saccadic velocities? Poster ARVO 2001.
- May 2, 2004 ASCRS San Diego Pt awareness of reduced spherical aberration with Tecnis IOL –Kam Kassiri
- May 30, 2004 CSCRS Toronto Pt awareness of reduced spherical aberration with Tecnis IOL –Kam Kassiri Recipient of EFC-CSCRS Award of Merit
- April 2, 2005 CSCRS Ottawa The Economics of SBCS in Canada Presented by Sylvia Chen
- Mar 18-23, 2006 ASCRS, San Francisco OVD Use Enhanced by Cohesion Data Arshinoff SA, Jaffari M, Koushan K. Winner: Best Poster Cataract secton.
- Apr 4-9, 2008 ASCRS, Chicago Worldwide Status of SBCS in 2008. Arshinoff SA, Odorcic S Winner Scientific Poster of Special Interest: Socioeconomic/Surveys.
- Oct 17, 2009 Jamaican Cdn Assn Mtg Glaucoma & the Toronto Glaucoma Initiative presented by Kim Le & SAA.
- June 26-9, 2010 Canadian Ophthalmological Society Mtg. Quebec City Endophthalmitis after ISBCS and IC Antibiotics presented by Paul Bastianelli.
- June 26-9, 2012 Canadian Ophthalmological Society Mtg. Toronto Comparison of Popular IC Antibiotics presented by Stephan Ong Tone.